Ti-Mo Anti-Corrosion and Anti-wear Coating Tubing (TMAAT)
Titanium molybdenum (Ti-Mo) powder coating is new, solvent-free powder coating developed under our intellectual property rights. Being pollution-free and poison-free, Ti-Mo powder coating is made of special resin with addition of superfine, wear-resistant material and latent curing curing agent, ground to powder form using advanced grinding technology. After spreading, fusion and solidification, the Ti-Mo powder coating forms a smooth, compact and continuous anticorrosion and anti-wear coating layer that effectively prevents abrasive wear, oxidative wear and fatigue wear.
With a perfect combination of multiple properties, Ti-Mo powder coating meets the strict environment requirements of wellbores.
- Black in color
- Excellent anticorrosion
- Long-term use without cracking in down-hole high humidity situations
- Good oleophobic property effectively slowing the speed of paraffin precipitation deposition
- Unique self-lubricating property that protects grinding pairs
- Decreasing descending resistance, energy saving
- Controllable coating thickness (about 800 to 1000 μm) for meeting drift diameter requirements
- Tubing with damaged outer thread can be rethreaded or remodeled to pup joints
- Pumping wells & electrical submersible pump wells
- Gas wells
- High-temperature wells (over 150℃)
- Wells with oil-gas ratio over 80 m3/t
- Sour oil/gas wells (having significant amount of H2S)
- Heavy oil steam thermal recovery wells with “huff & puff”
Ti-Mo powder coating, when applied to damaged tubing (in accordance with Q/SH1020 1942-2008 standard), can isolate the corrosion product film and corrosive medium thereon, effectively preventing corrosive wear and fatigue wear from happening, and recovering damaged tubing as new with a three times repairing-free period.